Sant Jordi or San Jorge is much more than just a party in Barcelona. It is the Catalan equivalent of Valentine’s Day and love is in the air! Every year, the streets are full of people walking through books and roses wrapped in ribbons in the colors of the flag of Catalonia (La Senyera).
The history of Sant Jordi is the same that is known throughout the world. Saint George was a hero – he saved a beautiful princess who was about to come to a sticky end at the hands of a dragon that had been terrorizing a town. There are several versions of the story, but these facts always remain the same. Sant Jordi is the Patron Saint of Catalonia and his story is well known throughout the city.
The basic idea for Sant Jordi is that men give women roses and women give men books, although the tradition has already been overcome and nowadays anyone has the same possibilities of receiving a book, a rose or both. things.
Taxi Sant Jordi Barcelona
If you want to arrive on time, without setbacks and without worrying about parking, remember to book your Taxi Sant Jordi Barcelona, either on the go or by scheduling it in advance:
- Reserve Taxi Sant Jordi Barcelona On-line or by phone at 665 271 600 without minimum time.
- Barcelona Airport Transfer: One of our drivers will be waiting for you at the Airport Terminal with a sign with your name on it. Without any added cost.
- Taxi service from the hotel and transfer to your hotel.
- Taxi collection service from any point in the city to the hotel.
- Availability of 5-seater taxi and 6-seater taxis.
- You can pay by credit card.
- Taxi service 24 hours.
- 24-hour telephone service.
Abrir en el Traductor de Google